I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

About Us




Getting to know us.....

Hi Everyone,

I'm Yvonne Kulandaisamy from Ipoh,Perak.I'm a lecturer at Perak Matriculation College which is situated in Gopeng,Perak,a small town about 25km from Ipoh town.I have been lecturing chemistry here since September 2003.So its almost 6 years here.I enjoyed my years of teaching here and I gained a lot of experiences too.I come from a family of 6 and I am the youngest child in my family.I received my primary and secondary education in SMK Tarcisian Convent Ipoh,then continued my sixth form at SM Anderson Ipoh.In 2000,I pursued my degree at Universiti Sains Malaysia and graduated in 2003.As for now,I am currently pursuing my masters degree in Chemistry Education at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris,Tanjong Malim.
I truly hope that this blog would be beneficial to all visitors.All the Best...




Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone,
It's me Noor Aini Abdul Majid (the one at the centre) from the quiet and small town of Gopeng Perak. A chemistry lecturer at Matriculation level and have been teaching for almost seven years. ( Look at us at the laboratory benches up there? It's so chemistry..). I am married with 3 lovely children. I am currently pursuing my Masters degree in Chemistry Education at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris which specializes in educational studies.

This humble blog is our attempt to be up-to-date with the current trends of Information Technology. Besides, the blog is intended to be informative and promote sharing of informations and experiences. Hopefully it can contribute to educators worldwide...
Alone we can do so little;
Together we can do so much.
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

How's the moon like today?